Saturday, February 16, 2008

Darkroom Fun

I have been spending some time in the darkroom latley. Here are my latest prints.


Alex had a song he wanted to record, so he pack up all his equipment and we went over to Dominic's apartment. Super fun day. Just hanging out playing music and coming up with crazy ways different instruments. We all ended up singing gang vocals for his song. We also didnt have a drum set, so the beat consists of me beating a bass case on the ground while Cameron rapped his knuckles on a guitar case.




Dominic is an anomaly of a person. He came out of a troubled upbringing and ended up one of the most lighthearted people I have ever met. He is a beautiful songwriter as well. But he was having some trouble. Haven't seen him in a long time, but I hear he is doing better now.

2 comments:

Toosdai said...

cool cool dude. have you done anything in the darkroom for your class yet?

SZ said...

Those are sick man, love the Borders.